Be calm. Be just as calm as you can, no matter what.
Remember: The Dunning-Kruger Effect means that you don’t always get the respect that you deserve, but… that’s their problem, not yours, so don’t internalize it.
Keep rereading this and just practice, practice, practice, even if the need for it continues to be infuriating at some level: How to Deal with Impossible People
Related Posts:Maya GoodbyesSeason’s Greetings!Sky DanceAnother Jump PointTruth Be Told – in Atlanta Oct 29thAt the BalletRest In Peace, Art Schoeck
Found essay from 1988, when I was immersed in the academic study of religion. This was not the only tool in the toolbox, of course, but it’s funny for me to see the way I thought about things from that…
Hello AT&T Customer Service – Structural Silo Problem with your Billing Systems
Our puppygirl Maya went into cardiac arrest on Wednesday (August 20, 2014) and even the excellent doctors at St. Francis were not able to save her. Evidently she had ingested of the medication into her system that her major organs…
Season’s greetings from VirusHead and her family! May your celebrations be filled with joy, peace and love. Ohhhhh Maca-reindeer!
“It” is an ever-mutating cluster. To be able to look at the current constellation without despair or anger or fear is difficult, sometimes impossible. This is why we have spiritual heroes – because we think that maybe they can, however flawed they might be otherwise.
- Season's Greetings! - Fri December 20, 2013
- It - Sun December 8, 2013
- Truth Be Told - in Atlanta Oct 29th - Sat October 12, 2013
- Was it Really That Hard to See? - Sat June 22, 2013
- Them as You Speak - Hester Site - Sat April 27, 2013
- Rolling around again - Sat April 13, 2013
- Please, J.K. Rowling, More Stories - Sat January 19, 2013
- Most Beautiful Song for the New Year - Mon December 31, 2012
- Rock the Holidays - Thu December 20, 2012
- I Only Report - Sat December 1, 2012
- Love Powerfully - Sat November 17, 2012
- Pre-Election Roundup - Wed October 24, 2012
- Remembering Art - Mon September 10, 2012
- Schnitzler's Grove - Sun September 9, 2012
- Rest In Peace, Art Schoeck - Sat September 8, 2012