Be curious, and encourage curiosity in others – especially children. Curiosity should never be discouraged.
“I think, at a child’s birth, if a mother could ask a fairy godmother to endow it with the most useful gift, that gift would be curiosity.”
– Eleanor Roosevelt
Kudos for a great post:
Here are my additions to the list:
- You will be better educated.
- Your knowledge will mean more to you.
- You will be harder to manipulate.
- You will learn discernment.
- You will become self-motivating.
- You will be more fun to be around.