tagged ~ I’m it. Ethereal Girl has tagged me for this meme. Of course, I’m way behind and just today found it!
1. What were three of the stupidest things you have done in your life?
I could have gone to Oxford for a summer of Shakespeare, but I stayed in the States because my boyfriend “would miss me.”
I hiked the one mountain road through the southern mountains of Taiwan – with only one other person, and carrying a German rucksack from WWII, an unsealed tent from Sears, and not nearly enough food or water. We were lucky.
I spent way too much time, energy, money, and agony writing my PhD dissertation. It shouldn’t have been such a big deal.
2. At the current moment, who has the most influence in your life?
I suppose that would have to be my son – although I’m not sure there are a whole lot of people who deeply influence me anymore.
3. If you were given a time machine that functioned, and you were allowed to only pick up to five people to dine with, who would you pick?
Buddha, Soren Kierkegaard, Oscar Wilde, John Lennon and Danny Kaye
4. If you had three wishes that were not supernatural, what would they be?
The end of poverty and oppressive greed. The ability to understand, read, and speak all languages. Money to get out of debt and assure financial security for myself, my family members, and my friends. The first is for everybody, the second is for me and others, and the third is pretty selfish – fair enough?
5. Someone is visiting your hometown/place where you live at the moment. Name two things you regret your city not having, and two things people should avoid.
Regret not having
Hometown: More ways for people to socialize/have fun/learn
Place where I live: Ocean, mountains, a soul
Hometown: Swimming or fishing near the old high school ring factory
Place where I live:. Walking
6. Name one event that has changed your life.
Moving to Atlanta Georgia. Changed everything.
7. Tag 5 people.
Five?!?!? Well ok then – comment if you do it!