Thanks to Memere’s email delivery service…. with a couple of slight corrections…
The George W Bush Presidential Museum is now in the planning stages. It was supposed to be a library, but the planners kept resigning. You’ll want to be one of the first to make a contribution to this great man’s legacy.
The Museum will include:
- The Hurricane Katrina Room, which is still under construction.
- The Alberto Gonzales Room, where you can’t remember anything.
- The Texas Air National Guard Room, where you don’t have to even show up.
- The Walter Reed Hospital Room, where they don’t let you in.
- The Guantanamo Bay Room, where they don’t let you out.
- The Weapons of Mass Destruction Room, which no one will be able to find.
- The Iraq War Room, where they make you go back. After you complete your first tour, they make you return for second, third, fourth, and sometimes fifth tours.
- The Dick Cheney Room, in an undisclosed location, complete with shooting gallery. If you have the right connections, you might get there, but there are no promises about your location in relation to the gun.
- The K-Street Project Gift Shop, where you can buy – or just steal – an election.
- The Airport Men’s Room, where you can meet some of your favorite Republican Senators in an informal location.
- Last, but not least, there will be an entire floor devoted to a 7/8 scale model of the President’s ego.
To help you find the President’s accomplishments, the museum will have an electron microscope.
President Bush said that he didn’t care so much about the individual exhibits as long as his museum was better than his father’s.