Sorry that I’ve not written anything in a while.
I’m concentrating on sailing through choppy waters in most of the aspects of my daily existence.
- I’ve lost a dear mentor and friend from University of Massachusetts, and I’m not ready to write about it yet. I’m also still thinking about other deaths…
- My mom has just moved from intensive care to a rehab hospital after breaking ribs and puncturing her lung.
- I’m grieved about the escalation of hatred from some people on the right who are far too easily manipulated – and/or used.
- The involvement of smart people – that I care about – in this anti-Obama movement is difficult to bear.
- My compassion level has declined, and I’m tired.
- I’ve gained a little weight, and I feel chubby and old.
- I feel underappreciated.
- My little boy is growing too fast, and I miss my baby.
- It irritates me when I catch myself saying things that older people used to say to me.
- My pro-active plans in every area are just not working out.
- I’ve got some very wonderful close friends, but my best friends live too *too* far away and I miss them.
- I feel guilty for feeling sorry for myself.
- I’m mooning around, and yet I can’t seem to relax.
- My house is – again – a big mess. I have a ton of work to do, and I’m having trouble motivating myself to do it. It’s raining, and I just want to read a novel in bed…
- I don’t have much patience with myself for these feelings.
So – basically, I’ve been in too much of a funk to write anything of any interest.
All I’ve been able to do recently is to pass items on in Facebook.
Hope to be back soon…